Saturday, April 2, 2011

13th Street Pub & Grill

With a sunny and beautiful day Cynthia and I decided that lunch at Hyde Park was definatly in order. So we took the short trip down there and found the 13th Street Pub & Grill. Sitting outside I ordered a Brown Shugga Ale and sat back to soak up the sun and chat with my most favorite girl.

She is so beautiful huh?
Besides having a great beer I ordered the Prawn Caprese and Beef Skewers with an awesome horseradish sauce.

Very Yummy!!
 The atmosphere was friendly and out watress Yasemin was friendly and made us feel like we were the most important patrons she had. When you go ask to sit in her section she is awesome. As always if you see me there I will buy the first beer.

Yasemin and I
While enjoying the weather Cynthia was able to talk with another runner. Funny, that she can find runners anywhere.

Brown Shugga Ale (Cask too)
After lunch we did a little antique shopping and took the time to do an inprompt too photo shoot. Here are a few of my photos.


1 comment:

  1. It was so relaxing and fun I had a great date with you :) I definetly want to go back to that pub and take Dash too.

    ReplyDelete