Monday, February 28, 2011

Buffalo Wild Wings

So my new days off are Friday and Saturday, it works out great because Friday everyone else is working and I get to enjoy the most fantastic, great, spectacular, awesome and any other word I can use to describe my new place for Friday libations; Buffalo Wild Wings located at 3223 East Louise Drive Meridian, ID 83646-5073.

What to get? But the beers were definatly first!!
My angel and I decided we would check out the happy hour which goes from 2-6pm. I was amazed the appetizers were buy one get one free and if that is not enticing enough the beers are buy one get one free as well. They have trivia on the screens (my angel and I are addicted to the trivia in these places and often go out of our way to find places that have them) the competition was stiff but she pulled out the win. That is until someone else started playing..haha j/k baby.



My Angel..check out her Blog

Overall the experience was good, unfortunately our waitress left a little to be desired and seemed more interested in the two guys siting at the bar rather than me. I actually had to go to the bar and order and when my waitress returned to ask me if I would like another beer I had to tell her that I went ahead and ordered at the bar. Other than this the wings were fantastic and the ambiance of the place is great.
Go and enjoy folks and if your there on Friday look for me..this has now become our new Friday ritual and as always I will buy you a beer!!

This weekend I will be brewing a Lager so pictures to follow....

1 comment:

  1. Hey don't hate cause I would totally kick your butt in trivia!! :)
    I can't wait for this Friday!!

    ReplyDelete